Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: These Boots Are Made For Walking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    I don't think she sings that well, and I think she needs a bigger bikini so her butt don't hang out. She might as well be wearing nothing.
    soo... I guess I didn't like the video [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    she looks really hot in the video but when it comes to the singing in the video it's lacking

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    smarty its not lacking...its pronounced lashay. (snl joke)

    simple solution to jessica simpsons vocals...mute button works don't it?

    http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?...=783_036wo.jpg
    http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?...=cd7_040cz.jpg
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    I think she can definitely sing but that song was not right for her. sorry.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    The Sinatra version might have been the first video. Anybody remember any much older?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: These Boots Are Made For Walking

    warning all caps post coming up



    GREATEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME

    IF YOU HAVE A Y CHROMOSOME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO TO YAHOO MUSIC AND WATCH THE VIDEO

    it plays on mute too..
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •